A meaningful picture book about love and friendship from Emmy- and Tony Award–winning actress Kristin Chenoweth honors adoption, kindness, and generosity as it encourages kids to look for ways to love others every day--because that's the best way for love to grow!
A wonderful addition to children's books by celebrities and picture books about love and friendship, Kristin Chenoweth's whimsical adventure about adopting a dog reminds young readers they have an abundance of love and kindness to share with all of God's creatures.
Through delightful rhyme and examples of child-friendly (and pup-friendly!) acts of generosity and kindness, Chenoweth shares the powerful message that the more love you give, the more love you get back! This jacketed picture book
- is perfect for ages 4 to 8
- tells a meaningful story alongside playful illustrations from Maine Diaz
- is a great gift for baby showers, adoption parties, soon-to-be older siblings, and dog-loving kids
- is a meaningful way to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day, National Dog Day, and National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day
- is a fun gift for fans of Kristin Chenoweth or other celebrity children's book authors